Please note that tuition fees quoted represent tuition fees for Year 1 of the programme only
Undergraduate Course Fees
The annual tuition fee for applicants legally residing in Ireland or hold a EU passport is €4,600. The annual tuition fee for Non-EU/EEA applicants is €6,500 (for your first year only).
Postgraduate Course Fees
The annual tuition fee for applicants legally residing in Ireland or hold a EU passport is €6,500. The annual tuition fee for Non-EU/EEA applicants is €8,500 (for your first year only).
- A registration fee of €250 is also applicable each academic year to all undergraduate and postgraduate programmes who enter into a payment plan
Methods of Payment
Students can pay their fees using any of the methods mentioned below:
- Pay by Bank Giro form – you may pay using a bank giro form at any Ulster Bank or Allied Irish Bank. You may collect a bank giro form from the Administration office.
- Pay by Bank Draft/Cheque/Postal Order – you may pay by bank draft/cheque/postal order and each of the above should be made payable to Independent College Dublin. You can visit the administration office at Independent College Dublin during office hours if you wish to pay in person by this method or you may forward any of the above to the following:
- If you are making payment by this method, please state your name and Independent College Dublin student number on the reverse side of the bank draft/cheque/postal order.
- Pay by Bank Transfer – students may pay by bank transfer into the College account for which the College bank details are:
- Bank Name: Bank of Ireland
- Account Name: Amika Limited T/A Independent Colleges Limited
- Account No: 41485040
- Sort Code: 900017
- Swift/BIC Code: BOFIIE2D
- IBAN No: IE28 BOFI 9000 1741 4850 40
If you are using this method of payment, please remember to quote your name and Independent College Dublin student number on all payment transfers to the college.
- Pay by Direct Debit – you may pay by Direct Debit. If you wish to request to pay your tuition fees by our Direct Debit scheme, please contact the Administration office.
Students may avail of some (but not all) government maintenance assistance such as the Back to Education Allowance, details of which can be found on the Revenue Office Website
Most courses of two or more years’ duration have been approved for tax relief. For further information please refer to the Revenue Office Website
Student Fees Office Opening Hours
Monday to Friday: 9.30am to 5.30pm
Alternatively, we can be contacted by email or by telephone, for which our contact details are:
Ph: +353 1 877 3925
Fees are strictly non-refundable except in the case of visa refusal. Where the student is accepted to the course, and has been successful with the visa process, but no longer wants to attend the College, no refund can be made*.
Students are liable for the full annual course fee from the time of registration. It is the responsibility of the student to ensure that course fees are paid on a timely basis. Students availing of the direct debit option must ensure to meet the agreed payments. Delays in payment will affect registration status and the provision of student services.
*For more information regarding visa refusal, or our refund policy, please see our Terms and Conditions